Author Topic: Titan Poker Reviews  (Read 591 times)

• Admin

• Administrator

Reviews from online review sites like Pokerscout. Most are negative because positive usually just plays and don't bother to review comment. Only when something goes wrong does someone rant about it. Try it out your self for small change and make up your own mind.

Positive:  Here is a video of Evan from www.gripsed.com playing on Titan so hey.. it can't be that bad.

================================================================
    Some online reviews of Titan Poker. Most are negative but take that with a grain of salt. Poker is a tricky game. If you are a newbie, those bad beats will put you on tilt and make you rant your frustration. Doesn't necessarily mean the game is rigged. Players like Evan in the video above WIN and put YOUR money in THEIR pocket  :)

By: Anonymous   
    Date: Thursday, July 15, 2010   
    Title: ipoker

Customer support on ipoker was not so great. Most of the time they misunderstand or ignored my question. When I submit withdrawal request, I was asked for proof of identity and address, even though my balance was less than I deposited to the same deposit method. I was also asked for other information which they already had, such as my name! They kept forgetting information they already had

Stop and Go $5 SNGs fill up in about 5 mins at peak times. The software is pretty good

===================================

Rating: 1 / 10   
     By: frank   
     Date: Sunday, June 20, 2010   
     Title: cash outs

Last year I won some money on Titan, but getting paid turned into a hassle leaving me €136 short. For some strange reason they used different payment methods to cash out. On a previous attempt it took almost 3 months to be paid over €400 with multiple requests for information bank details ID etc. The Irish sites pay out in within 48 hours no problems.

============================

Rating: 1 / 10   
     By: Simon   
     Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2014   
     Title: Don't get fooled

They let you deposit money then promptly close your account with the excuse the country you are from is restricted but your money is not refunded It is confiscated and you have no access to withdraw
    No Comment 

Topic started on: November 10, 2015, 01:20:27 AM
    « Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 06:55:00 AM by Admin »